Crescent Tennis Club has been in existence for well over 100 years being established in 1905. The Club continues to grow year on year with improved facilities and new members are always assured of a warm welcome. Located in in the grounds of the Sidcup Sports Club we offer the opportunity for people of all ages and abilities to play tennis. Our family-oriented Club offers lots of playing opportunities and hold a number of social events throughout the year.
What we offer:
- 8 good quality courts, 4 of which are floodlit.
- Extensive opportunities for social play with 6 designated social sessions every week. No partners required, just turn up and play.
- Balls supplied for each of the above social play periods.
- Qualified coaches to meet all player’s needs.
- A well-appointed Clubhouse with changing rooms, showers, bars and a function room plus a gym (membership for which is available through the Sidcup Sports Club).
- We run over 20 teams in leagues, to give match playing opportunities for our members.
- We play all year round, weather permitting.
Should you wish to visit and try out the facilities, please just let us know. One of our members will be pleased to show you around. This is best arranged through the Chairman Larry Woodman - Tel: 020 8857 6301 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit our Contact Us page.
Latest Club News
CRESCENT TENNIS ANNUAL BIG QUIZ THURSDAY 13th FEBRUARY 7.30 START BRING YOUR OWN NIBBLES, DRINKS AT THE BAR £5 PER PERSON, INCLUDES A FREE GAME MAX 8 IN A TEAM ALL WELCOME, BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR TICKETS, CONTACT CHRISTINE MACKENZIE 07834 081764 email@example.com TIM BRASIER 020 83016071 firstname.lastname@example.org
CRESCENT LTC NEWSLETTER : OCTOBER 2019 Welcome to the second of my Newsletters this year. This will be my last one as Chairman since, as many of you know, I shall shortly be moving to Broadstairs in Kent. I have been at the Club for the past 18 years, the last 8 of which […]
CRESCENT LTC NEWSLETTER : JULY 2018 We are now well into the summer season with one of the longest (very) hot spells we have experienced for many a long day. What can we look forward to later? Our next Open Day is from 10-12 noon this coming Saturday the 21st July. Hopefully, we will […]